We all love a routine.
We can all get comfy in our day to day routines.
We can all pick up bad habits in our routines.
We can all BREAK those bad habits and comfy routines if we WANT to!
“Change doesn’t happen by Chance” – you have to want to change something and you have to work to keep going until the new becomes the norm and your old bad habits and routine become a thing of the past!
It just takes one small thing to start, i recommend picking one thing off the list below that you think will have a positive effect on you and give it a go for 7 days, then push until you reach 14 and then you can STRIVE to make it 21 and I guarantee it will no longer feel like you have to WORK at it….you’ll have made a new routine and if you can stick to that one small change you can keep building on it and do whatever you put your mind too!
- Increase your water and decrease your caffeine intake.
- Do 5-10 minutes of meditation.
- 15 minutes of yoga in the morning.
- Walk/jog/run (dependant on your fitness level) 1 mile a day 5 days a week.
- Start the day with 5 positive mantras in the mirror – be thankful.
So which one are you going to try??? let me know in the comments section how you get on – I’m adding 5-10 mins of meditation to my day, lets see if i can take my own advice – Haha!